Product Info for Sig Sauer Value Packs 10mm Auto 180 grain Full Metal Jacket
Sig Sauer 10mm Auto 180 grain FMJ practice and competition rounds manufactured to exacting standards for more dependable and affordable accuracy. Engineered to match SIG V-Crown ballistics for a more seamless transition from practice to carry ammunition, SIG FMJ delivers round after round of affordable and premium-level performance. Featuring dependable primers and the same exceptional, clean-burning propellants used in breakthrough SIG V-Crown defense rounds, SIG FMJ durable copper-jacketed bullets remain intact on impact with equivalent point-of-impact, recoil and energy. Practice or competition, SIG FMJ measures up and it is one of the most popular 10mm auto centerfire pistol ammunitions with 200 rounds
- Muzzle Energy: 624 ft-lb
Specifications for Sig Sauer Value Packs 10mm Auto 180 grain Full Metal Jacket
|Number of Rounds:||200|
|Bullet Type:||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Bullet Weight:||180 grain|
|Cartridge Case Material:||Brass|
|Muzzle Velocity:||1250 ft/s|
|Muzzle Energy:||624 ft-lbs|
What’s in the Box?
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or more to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or above to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- In addition for safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.